Certified Public Accountant
Examine, analyze, and interpret accounting records to prepare financial statements, give advice, or audit and evaluate statements prepared by others. Install or advise on systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data.
“Developing relationships is the key to growth”
- Who Are You and What Do You Do?
- What Is Your Typical Day Like?
- What Do You Like About Your Job?
- What Do You Dislike About Your Job?
- What Education Is Required?
- What Career Advice Would You Give?
- How Much Do You Earn?
- What Is Your Story/How Did You Get Here?
- Have you ever experienced discrimination in your career?