Political Campaign Manager
Study the origin, development, and operation of political systems. May study topics, such as public opinion, political decisionmaking, and ideology. May analyze the structure and operation of governments, as well as various political entities. May conduct public opinion surveys, analyze election results, or analyze public documents.
“A black woman today is a desired quantity”
- Who Are You and What Do You Do?
- What Is Your Typical Day Like?
- What Do You Like About Your Job?
- What Do You Dislike About Your Job?
- What Education Is Required?
- What Career Advice Would You Give?
- How Much Do You Earn?
- What Is Your Story/How Did You Get Here?
- Have you ever experienced discrimination in your career?