Executive Director Uplift Northwest
Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
“My entire life has prepared me for this career”
- Who Are You and What Do You Do?
- What Is Your Typical Day Like?
- What Do You Like About Your Job?
- What Do You Dislike About Your Job?
- What Education Is Required?
- What Career Advice Would You Give?
- How Much Do You Earn?
- What Is Your Story/How Did You Get Here?
- Have you ever experienced discrimination in your career?