Civil Defense Attorney
Represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings, draw up legal documents, or manage or advise clients on legal transactions. May specialize in a single area or may practice broadly in many areas of law.
“You do not have to major in political science to be an Attorney”
- Who Are You and What Do You Do?
- What Is Your Typical Day Like?
- What Do You Like About Your Job?
- What Do You Dislike About Your Job?
- What Education Is Required?
- What Career Advice Would You Give?
- How Much Do You Earn?
- What Is Your Story/How Did You Get Here?
- Have you ever experienced discrimination in your career?